Hello NPMA Community,
It has been wonderful being able to see more members of the community using the Lagoon and Toddler pools- many people for the first time since we opened! It seems like the current availability has been making getting a reservation easier, and we will keep working on ways to make the facilities even more accessible.
There are a few things that we wanted to point out on some of the existing policies:
- Households are limited to ONE Lagoon or Toddler Pool reservation at a time. This means that you can’t book another one until you finish the one that you have. Booking two reservations on different weeks counts as TWO reservations and the reservation the furthest out will be cancelled.
- Every person over the age of 14 needs to bring their membership card with them and swipe it at the front door.
- Every person over the age of 2 needs to be wearing a mask or face covering over their mouth and nose before entering the front desk area including on the way back from the pools (with the exceptions listed in the state guidelines).
- Floats are still not allowed at the pools (with the exceptions for flotation assistance for people who can’t swim listed in the Club Rules).
We have some new updates for the community as well:
- The outdoor seating reservations will begin on August 3rd (not July 27th)
- We are introducing a waitlist to help fill spots when we have late cancellations and no-shows for the Lap Pool (a Lagoon Pool waitlist will be available in the near future).
Read more about the Waitlist HERE. We look forward to seeing you at The Club!