We are making a change to our patio table reservations.
- New evening times are available.
- You are allowed to bring food and beverages to Patio Reservations ONLY (these are still not allowed in the pool areas). Alcoholic beverages are not permitted at this time.
Don’t forget that the following guidelines are still in place specific to the outdoor seating areas:
- Reservations for Tables will be available to book on the NPMA Website and are restricted to single household use. There is a limit of 6 people per household reservation. Each member of the household must have a signed waiver.
- If you have more than 6 members in your household, please contact email@example.com.
- Check-in for your reservation can occur as early as 3 minutes prior to your reservation start time (with the exception of any reservations that start right when we open; members will not be allowed inside until we open).
- Sanitize or wash your hands before and after using these seated areas.
- When you leave, please use the “Ready to Clean” sign to indicate to staff that an area was used and needs to be cleaned. Do not sit at a table that has the “Ready to Clean” sign showing.
- Food and beverages are allowed on the patio, but alcoholic beverages are not allowed at this time.
- Members with Patio Reservations are not permitted to use the other amenities (i.e. the pools).
We look forward to seeing you at The Club!